Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, moving to a bigger house, downsizing, or even refinancing your existing home, LutheranFCU has mortgage options available to fit your needs. For assistance, please give us a call at (314) 394-2790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the different products available.
If you are ready to find more information about our mortgage loans, click the button below to begin.
We want to make your mortgage loan experience as smooth as possible, so we have created a list of the minimum documents you will need to complete the mortgage process so you can be prepared!
If purchasing a home you’ll need:
- Recent pay statements reflecting current and year to date earnings
- Copy of most recent 2 years tax returns and corresponding W-2 forms
- Copies of financial institution account statements for last 2 consecutive months (Credit Union, bank, savings, retirement, investment)
- Verification of down payment & closing cost funds
- Final purchase agreement signed by all parties
If refinancing, in addition to the documents listed above, you will also need:
- A copy of your real estate taxes statement showing assessed value
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy declaration page (must show coverage of dwelling and agent contact info)
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement
Please remember that Lutheran Church Extension Fund still offers their RCW mortgage program in certain states. Rostered Church Workers are welcome to call Lutheran Church Extension Fund at (800) 843-5233 for more details.
For our members who have already obtained a mortgage loan with LutheranFCU, you may set up Automatic Payments by completing and returning the ACH form for MORTGAGE loans along with a voided check or you may set up a monthly Bill Pay using the following information:
Payee Name: Lutheran Federal Credit Union Account #: Enter your mortgage loan number for the account # Address: PO Box 485, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 Servicing Phone: 1.800.928.6263