Mortgage Loan Program for All LutheranFCU Members!
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, moving to a bigger house, downsizing, or even refinancing your existing home, LutheranFCU has mortgage options available to fit your needs. For assistance, please give us a call at (314) 394-2790 or email email@example.com to discuss the different products available.
If you are ready to find more information about our mortgage loans, click the button below to begin.
Rostered Church Worker (RCW) Mortgage Loans
In addition to our conventional mortgage loan programs offered to all of our LutheranFCU members, we are also excited to offer the Rostered Church Worker mortgage loan program in certain states through a relationship with the Lutheran Church Extension Fund-Missouri Synod.
This program is only available to LCMS ordained and commissioned ministers in active or emeritus status to purchase or refinance their primary single family residence.
Mortgage Loan Process
We want to make your mortgage loan experience as smooth as possible, so we have created a sample list of the minimum documents you will need during the mortgage loan process so you can be prepared:
- Recent pay statements reflecting current and year to date earnings
- Copy of most recent 2 years tax returns and corresponding W-2 forms
- Financial institution account statements for last 2 consecutive months and if any non-payroll large deposits occurred, proof of the source of those deposits.
- Verification of down payment & closing cost funds available for closing.
- Final purchase agreement signed by all parties, if a purchase transaction
- Homeowner’s insurance policy declaration page
LutheranFCU Members with Mortgage Loans
For our members who have already obtained a mortgage loan with LutheranFCU, you may set up Automatic Payments by completing and returning the ACH form for MORTGAGE loans along with a voided check or you may set up a monthly Bill Pay using the following information:
Payee Name: Lutheran Federal Credit Union
Account #: Enter your mortgage loan number for the account #
Address: PO Box 485
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Servicing Phone: 1-800-928-6263
To view your mortgage account information online, please visit: