Home Equity Line of Credit Loans (HELOC)
Do you need funds for home improvements, debt consolidation, tuition expenses, a wedding, or a future project? With a LutheranFCU Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you have the ability to use the equity in your home to borrow only what you need, when you need it, and you can re-use the credit line without needing to re-apply.
Lutheran Federal Credit Union HELOC Features:
- Competitive variable APRs based on Prime Rate starting at 4.50%*
- No annual fees
- Easily transfer funds from your HELOC to your LutheranFCU Checking account for immediate use
- Credit lines available from $10,000 to $50,000
- Borrow up to 80% of your primary home’s equity (after subtracting your first mortgage balance)
- Draw funds from your HELOC for up to 10 years
- Minimum initial advance of $2,500 with $250 minimum draws thereafter
- Flexibility to borrow only what you need, when you need it.
For assistance, please give us a call at (314) 394-2790 or email email@example.com to discuss the different products available.
Click Here to view the Important Terms of our Home Equity Line of Credit.
Click here to view the What You Should Know about Home Equity Lines of Credit brochure.
Home Equity Line of Credit loans are not available in Texas.
** The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) listed above is best rate available assuming 80% combined LTV maximum and 750+ credit score. The index used is the daily Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin of -0.50%. $250 origination fee. HELOCs have a ten-year draw period with a minimum payment due of .75% of the outstanding balance or $125; whichever is greater. If APR is over 9%, the payment may increase to 1% of the outstanding balance or $125; whichever is greater. After the draw period, the payment will be recalculated based on the current balance, current interest rate and 120 month repayment; adjusted monthly. The HELOC is a variable rate loan subject to change monthly. Borrowers are required to pay the recording fees assessed by county where the property is located. In addition, residents in certain states are required to pay state mortgage tax based on the amount of mortgage filed. The first transaction is a minimum $2500 advance, subsequent advances can be as low as $250. Loan is subject to credit approval. The maximum APR that can apply is 12%. Rates are subject to change without notice.